Creative Thinking Masterclass
If we keep doing the same things, we will keep getting the same results!
There is an inexhaustible resource hidden in every person, but often they do not open because of our daily routines, habits and workload.
You can open your resources by using Creativity!
Don't think out of the box, think what you can do with a box!
In Creative Thinking Masterclass helps you:
- To open up your secret abilities,
- To learn new techniques to have new ideas for your daily routines,
- To involve your team and increase creative thinking,
- To plan more effectively your activities,
- To manage changes successfully and achieve the goals.
Does not matter if you are leader, team, teacher, specialist, trainer, coach or therapist. The
Creative Thinking Master Class is intended for all those who want to apply new, creative and
inspiring ideas in their work in order to be more successful, happier and to have more
successful ideas in their work.
80% practice + 20% theory = 100% inspiration
Practical and useful everyday work methods and exercise
Practice in group work, individually and in discussions
Digitalized and on paper training materials
Sharing experiences and new solutions
Creative Thinking Masterclass topics:
- How to activate creative thinking and where it comes
- What kind of tools we can use for activating Creative Thinking? (cards, visualization,
- Which are good tools for “ice breaking”, meetings, appointments, brainstorming?
- How to activate creative thinking in 1to1 meetings and conversations?
- What are the team meetings “engines”?
- How creativity supports effective planning and activities?
- Inspiration vs motivation- How to share inspiration and increase motivation?
- Best examples from life
Masterclass timing: 3 hours or 6 hours (astronomical hour)
Masterclass conditions: Minimum participants 9 people.
Public Masterclass: Not planned at the moment.
Internal team Masterclass: Ask personal offer
Result of the training You have:
- New practical working tools for daily activities
- New skills how to solve different situations
- Increased self-awareness and knowledges how to be more effective in planning and
implementation of new routines
- Discovered solution focused mindset values and opportunities
Creativity is intelligence having fun!